The actual Magical Three-Step Formula For Happiness, Wealth, and Freedom

Over the last month and a half, I have witnessed a magical transformation within my life. However, over the last couple weeks it seemed as though a few of the momentum I had felt within the first month has been dying out. I asked personally, ‘What was I doing back then that I am not doing now? ‘ Then it dawned on me personally. I had retreated in to my mind and I’d forgotten exactly why I felt so good to begin with. Key word: ‘felt. ‘

The reason My partner and i felt so good to start with wasn’t just novelty. The reason was because every day I made it a spot to feel excellent. I would try to feel overpowering gratitude for my life just the way it had been. I did this three or maybe more times every evening. Looking back, I now recognize that this gratitude was the origin of my happiness from everyday. In the last couple of days I determined to get out of my head and back my heart. It feels nothing short of amazing!

Happiness Happens

So I is at the car earlier today along the way to the store to buy some fruit and this idea popped directly into my mind. I wrote that down quickly to ensure that I wouldn’t forget about it. Sure enough, by the time I got back home My partner and i was thinking: ‘Where is that little bit of paper? I need to remember what that three-step formula was for this blog post. ‘

So, without further postpone, here is the magical three-step formula for happiness, wealth, and freedom.

1. Positive emotions certainly are a precursor to Pleasure.

2. Happiness is the precursor to prosperity.

3. Wealth is any precursor to true freedom.

And Self Development

I want you to take notice that these three rules are typical true in how I have created them. I used the actual phrase ‘happiness is a precursor to wealth’ as opposed to ‘happiness leads to be able to wealth’ because I wanted to emphasize this formula is a guideline as opposed to an exact research.

Now I will give you some detail about how this formula operates.

1. Positive Emotions Really are a Precursor To Happiness

When you think of happiness, what comes in your thoughts? What comes in order to my mind is a life free regarding negative stress along with a life FULL associated with positive emotions. I see positive emotions as the core of true happiness. Along with these kinds of positive emotions, we also need deficiencies in negative emotions. You wouldn’t be happy in the event you were fearful on a regular basis but constantly trying to feel happy about it.

So, with positive emotions as the core of the happiness program, the next logical question is: “How do I feel positive emotions? ” To answer this question, we must first learn just a little about the current emotional state that you are in.

Most people learn in a young age to be emotionally reactive, rather than psychologically proactive. To be emotionally reactive implies that the main supply of your emotions is via you reacting to your environment. In an on an emotional level reactive state, you have no control over your emotions. Rather, your emotions possess control over you. To be more specific, your environment provides control over your emotions through your reactions to it, which in turn has control over you.

To re-act means to act after or as a result of. To pro-act way to act before or as the causal source.

To be on an emotional level proactive, on the additional hand, means that you’re the one that creates the emotions that you would like to feel. On top of the trait, you also don’t answer the environment the maximum amount of or at just about all. This is known as ‘drawing state from within. ‘ You produce your emotional state by deciding to feel a certain way. This means you can feel just as happy or sad as you desire to feel in any given moment.

Once we have control over our own reactivity and the pro-activity, we can commence to seek financial alleviation with Empower Network and financial prosperity (wealth) from your proper mindset. What’s the correct mindset, you ask? What I mean is that people are now seeking financial relief solely to ease the stress that devoid of enough money gives us, rather than wanting to become wealthy inside a vain attempt to find happiness.

2. Happiness Is A Precursor To Wealth

Now I know you are probably thinking, “WHAT!?!?! 1@>! How is Pleasure a precursor to wealth?? ” I notice where people get the idea that happiness uses you become prosperous, rather than just before. Many people become wealthy only to find they are still unhappy. This happens mainly because financial anxiety was not exactly why they were unhappy.

The reason behind their confusion is that they confused financial relief with happiness. Financial relief as well as happiness are generally not very the same thing. Financial relief is a feeling of ‘not needing to worry’ whereas happiness can be a feeling of on-going positive emotion. happiness

When we learn that money doesn’t result in happiness, we can next seek financial prosperity from the standpoint of knowing and walking our desired path. We won’t be operating beneath the false belief in which happiness exists at some point in the future when we have more funds. Happiness can only ever happen inside the moment when you choose to feel it.

3. Wealth Is Any Precursor To True Freedom

In order to unscramble this psychological mess of success, happiness, and financial relief, I will offer you some simple concepts to take into account.

Everyone is seeking financial relief. People think that they have to become very wealthy so that you can attain permanent financial relief. This isn’t correct. In fact, permanent financial relief is a lot closer than you believe.

The reality is that permanent economic relief feels just as effective as being wealthy. You will reach a point where having more money isn’t going to create you feel any more relieved. You only have to reach this point to have permanent economic relief. It is crucial that you understand this because this may prevent you from needlessly trying to become wealthier as well as wealthier, all the although becoming less as well as less happy in the process.

happinessFinancial relief happens when you are able to pay off all your expenses at the finish of the calendar month. Financial prosperity, on the some other hand, happens when you’ve about twice around you need (or even more). The reality is that financial prosperity is slightly ways away; approximately twice the cash you are making now.

Once you have found ways to make twice the money that you need, you are right now financially prosperous. You can pay all your bills and have a lot left over to spend on whatever you wish. Whatever you don’t spend it is possible to simply put inside the bank for the financial security. There is only 1 problem with this…

True Freedom

What if you need to work 12 hours or maybe more every day to produce enough money to be financially prosperous? That would defeat the entire purpose of residing. You would spend all of your time working and also have no time left over to enjoy the cash. This is where leverage comes in.

If you can find a way to make additional money in less period, you can be financially prosperous and have ample time to spend doing things that you love to accomplish. Thankfully, with technology, this can be performed. In fact, many thousands of people around the world now live the life where they work under two hours each day and have plenty of money, even living the millionaire lifestyle.

The way I personally chose to utilize this technological financial leverage was with the Empower Network. I’ve seen those who are making 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k per month and they were only working an hour or two per day. In fact, the longer these were in the Encourage Network, the less that they had to work over time, and the more money they made! This inspired me to find yourself in the Empower Network.

If you would like to learn a extra about this insane opportunity, click here.

Conclusion

This three-step formula works great. What we realized is that by starting off with happiness within your daily life, you will develop a rock-solid foundation to your financial prosperity and also ultimately your correct freedom. You won’t become mistakenly seeking wealth in order to find happiness. At first it seemed backwards, but by you will see that we all were backwards in our thinking all alongside.

Find out why is you happy first, then you may attain wealth and freedom and be happy throughout the whole process.

I hope this particular post helped you! Please leave me some feedback through leaving a remark below. Share this publish. Give me a +1 plus a tweet!:)

For more posts like this please visit Philip Konn Blog Home page.